Have you got endless pain in your legs and feet? Maybe it’s time you tried out a portable massage machine. I spent some time researching the best foot and calf massage machines on the market. Here are my favorite devices.
Best Foot & Calf Massager
- Ergonomic design – This massager has a perfectly tilted angle. It follows the line of your calves and feet, providing gentle fit and comfort.
- Stimulating rollers – Located under the feet, they offer deep and relaxing massage. Ideal for blood flow stimulation.
- Figure-8 technology – Gentle (almost like a therapist) massage of calves and feet.
- Floor protector – It is stable and stands firmly in its place.
- No noise - works quietly.
- Easy-Carry Handle – The gentle massage stimulates blood flow throughout the body.
The Human Touch Massager not only has a great design, but its power will rival the hands of a masseuse Its Figure-8 Technology improves blood circulation- helping your feet and calf muscles to regenerate faster. The rollers below the feet feel amazing once they start working, so don’t get surprised if you get addicted to the feeling.
We love it because you can adjust it to your needs – find the angle that works for you the best (it has two tilting options).
- The calf openings are quite comfortable (5” wide).
- Ankle comfort (there is no tightness or feeling as if you have put your legs in a concrete mold.
- It’s quiet and doesn’t have any heat.
The massager mainly has satisfied customers who have reported immediate foot pain relief and relaxation. Besides that, one of the first impressions people got is that they felt it improved their blood circulation.
What we like
- Comfort, wide calf opening and easy adjustment
- Relaxing massage of the feet
- Eased blood flow in the ankles
- Ergonomic design
What we dislike
- There might be some light pressure on the toes (especially if you have bigger feet)
- No remote control
Second Favorite Foot & Calf Massager
- Divine comfort – Allow it to massage your feet or calves in the angle that works best for you (place it anywhere).
- Deep dual massage – The Shiatsu Massager offers deep massage to your feet, ankles, toes and calves. It’s powered up with vibration, heat, and air compression.
- Calf & foot opening – Wide and comfortable (5
The Cloud Shiatsu Massager is the best choice for tired and swollen ankles, feet and calves. It’s easily adjustable and has wide calves opening (and opened toes) allowing you to place either feet or ankles in it. Then just let vibration, heat and air compression work their magic. Pick your desired level of heat, air compression, and vibration and feel instant pain relief (the first few uses might feel a bit overwhelming, which is why we suggest you start with the lowest pressure level). Its smart design allows you to put the massager on the floor, coffee table and even in bed. Reduce the sharp calf pain by laying it flat in bed or on a table. Warm and massage your feet by putting it on the floor.
- Wide calf openings allow easy adjustments right up to your knees.
- Get used on the massager before setting it to the strongest vibration level.
- Excellent shiatsu foot massage (it squeezes, warms and relaxes feet).
- The black bar is firm enough to work as a handle, although it’s not recommendable to use it that way.
What most users love about the Shiatsu Massager are the adjustment levels of vibration. It can be overwhelming at first, so most customers claim that they felt some mild pain after the massage (start with the lowest vibrating level). Users are crazy about it because it can be placed anywhere, even in bed. It has wide calves openings and open toes, so no fear of toe or heel pressure. Nine out of ten users confirm that this is the best choice if you are active runner or hiker or simply spend most of your day in tight shoes or standing.
What we like
- Various massage levels
- Superb design
- You can place it anywhere
- Wide calf opening
- Open toes
What we dislike
- No remote control
- No actual handle
Best Foot Massager
- Cool and futuristic design – place your feet inside and enjoy the sensation.
- Deep massage – Improves blood flow and relaxes your feet with a mix of vibrations, heat and rolling massagers.
- 5 pressure settings – It targets five pressure points on your feet and provides instant relaxation.
- Ideal for – Constant pain, muscle sores, knots, and plantar fasciitis.
Miko has the ultimate design with two separate foot champers that provide deep kneading to the sides and underneath your feet. Its soft vibrations are excellent for muscle relaxation. It’s easy to use thanks to the panel in the center where the touch buttons are located (adjust your preferred type of massage, level of vibration and heath). Miko is easy to clean (the foot opening cloth is removable and washable) and can be transported and stored anywhere (under the bed or couch). It comes with two remote controls, which makes the whole massage experience free of the need to bend and re-set it.
- With its 12 lbs of weight, standard dimensions of 43x40x20cm and 5 levels of massage strength, Miko will fit any foot size.
- It doesn’t have a warranty but the company accepts returns if you aren’t satisfied.
- Miko provides deep massage and squeezing, reaching all the way from toes, arch and heels. However, you can’t stand up in it.
You will love Miko if you have constant foot pain (knots, swelling, tingling and coldness). Most users love it because even after the first use they felt the wanted relaxation and blood flow improvement. Besides the pleasant massage, the two remote controls and the small dimensions make Miko the first choice for many people who value great design, simplicity and ability to store the massager under the sofa.
What we like
- Wide and suitable for all feet size
- Warm, squeezing and adjustable massage level.
- Two remotes
- Washable foot opening cloth
- Small size
- Return policy
What we dislike
- No warranty
Other Excellent Leg Massagers
No products found.With its boot-like design, this massager will become your favorite choice. It’s ideal for the restless leg syndrome and swelling legs. Pick one of the 2 modes and 3 intensities (it uses handle controller). Fat King Air Compression Massager offers 10 massage techniques, so you can have a new one every day of the week. It comes with a warranty of 2 years.
No products found.InstaShiatsu has a great design and will reduce the pain in your feet (pick massage, air pressure or heat mode). You will get a professional foot massage with 3 intensities. The simple display with touch buttons is easy to use even by elderly people. The company offers a 90 day return policy.
No products found.Get deep massage to your soles, heels, arch, ankles, forefeet and calves (Naipo includes heating option as well). Its practical design will help you fold it and store it anywhere. It is user friendly with two panels and touch buttons. It also provides air compression which is the best if you have stiffed muscles. Naipo’s covers are removable and washable and the great thing is that it comes with a 2 years warranty.
No products found.Luna has different sizes and models for everyone. It uses a long-lasting battery (USB charging) that will serve you more than 2 hours per charging. You’ll get instant pain relief in your feet and improved blood flow. The air pressure is perfect for soothing muscle pain. Luna has a lifetime warranty and the company offers full refund policy.