We all dream about having a zero gravity massage chair in the office, but these come with quite a hefty price tag.
So can you get a decent massage while sitting at an office chair?
Absolutely, although you can’t compare it to a zero gravity chair.
These massage office chairs usually offer a few massage settings and heat to keep you focused while working.
Below you will find my favorite office chairs on the market that offer a quality massage.
Best Office Massage Chair
Healgen Massage Office Chair
- Racing-style chair, appropriate for office work or gaming
- Includes lumbar support, headrest pillow, and adjustable footrest
- Reclining function of up to 155º
- Maximum capacity of 300 lbs
We chose this model as the best office massage chair because it is incredibly comfortable with a convenient reclining function that works both for office and gaming.
The chair looks very modern and comes in different colors. Some of them are quite simple, while others are eye-catching and colorful for gamers.
Customers recommend this model for gaming or any other activity in which you need to remain seated for a long time.
Ergonomics is one of its top features, and it requires relatively easy assembly.
- Versatile for gaming and office work
- Comfortable reclining function and footrest
- Responsive customer service
- The massage pillow and its connecting cable are small
Best Executive Massage Chair
No products found.
No products found.
If you’re searching for an executive chair that looks professional and attractive for clients, this is an excellent option to consider.
It is comfortably padded, looks luxurious, and various parts of it are highly adjustable. This includes the seat height, tilt tension, reclining option, and more.
The massage function is also adjustable to different modes, and it has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs. Most people have had only good things to say about this chair.
They say it has many functions and works perfectly as an office chair. The massage function is basically vibration and heat, plus it is relatively easy to put together.
- Delivers massage and heat function at the same time
- Adjustable seat height, tilt tension and reclining function
- Looks elegant and professional
- To activate the massage function, you’ll need to plug the chair into a wall outlet
Best Heated Office Chair
Homcom Adjustable Heated Massage Chair
- Features PU leather with a heating and vibrating device
- Includes 6 massage settings and an independent heating option
- Armrests are padded and the chair reclines up to 135º
- Rocking function and seat height adjustments
This office chair is also very comfortable and provides 6 modes of vibrating massage. You can set a timer for the duration of your massage, or use the remote to make adjustments.
The seat and back are extra padded, plus the seat height is adjustable from 43.7 to 47.6”.
Comfort is one of the top features of this chair, and customers say it’s easy to assemble. Also, since the heat option is independent of the massage, you can still use it in summer.
- Excellent heating feature, independent from the massage
- Reduces muscle tightness and fatigue
- Easy to assemble
- Chair size may not be appropriate for a very tall person
Best Shiatsu Massage Chair
OFM Shiatsu Massage Executive Chair
- Uses a shiatsu-style massage with rolls and kneads
- Segmented padding and comfortable padding
- Adjustable reclining and seat height options
- Maximum weight of 250 lbs
This Shiatsu massage chair does not limit itself to a vibration massage. It kneads and rolls to deliver a more realistic massage.
It also has a segmented backseat to improve lumbar support and reduce muscle fatigue.
Customers say this chair is easy to assemble and delivers an excellent massage. The material is also high-quality with a very comfortable seat and back.
- Shiatsu massage instead of only vibration
- Segmented back with excellent lumbar support
- Heat function only turns on when the massage is activated
Best Gaming Massage Chair
Dowinx Gaming Office Chair With Massage
- 360º swiveling function with 180º reclining and adjustable seat height
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Includes a massage function powered by a USB cable
- Manufactured in high-density foam and PU leather
A great gaming chair should be more than just beautiful and modern, it should also be comfortable enough for the usual body positions a person adapts when playing games.
This model is designed for computer games, with a comfortable headrest pillow, lumbar support, footrests, and padded armrests.
The lumbar massage function is easy to charge, as all you’ll have to do is connect a USB port to the computer. Durability is one of the top features of this item.
Customers say that it is easy to set up and very comfortable. The materials are high-quality and the massage function is nice, but only considered a nice bonus.
- Supportive cushion and padded armrests
- Sturdy stitching and resistant materials
- Easy to assemble
- The massage function only features vibration
Best Reclining Office Chair
Vinsetto High Back Vibrating Massage Office Chair
- Features 7 vibration functions in 2 target areas
- Highly adjustable with ergonomic features
- Padded with a high-density sponge, covered in PU leather
- Reclining function of up to 155º
If you literally want to sit back and relax in the middle of your session, check out this reclining office chair.
It can be set to 155º and you can activate one of 7 vibration massages to release muscle tension. It also has an adjustable tilt and seat height with a sturdy footrest.
Customer reviews are favorable, and ergonomics is one of its top features. Most people say that it’s easy to assemble and provides sufficient support.
The maximum weight capacity is 195 pounds.
- Highly adjustable options to make it more comfortable
- 7 massage options in 2 body areas
- Smooth reclining function of up to 155º
- You need to plug in the chair to activate the massage function
Other Recommended Chairs
Giantex Big & Tall Office Massage Chair
If one or two vibration points are not enough for you, this model has no less than 6 massage areas throughout your back and seat.
This massage chair also has a remote control to adjust the intensity, mode, and focus zone. The chair is tall and the height can be adjusted.
It is also very comfortable, with a maximum weight capacity of 500 lbs. Most customer reviews are positive, and comfort is one of its top features.
Customers also say that it’s easy to assemble and provides ample support for larger individuals.
- Excellent option for heavier people
- 6 massage points
- Easy assembly
- The power cord is only 3 ft long
Mecor Massage Ergonomic Office Chair
This ergonomic office chair has a very professional look plus includes vibration massage and heat on your back.
You can adjust the massage intensity, duration time, massage place, and more. The weight capacity is 260 lbs, and it comes with its wireless remote.
Happy customers say that this office chair is easy to assemble and great for the price. It’s also comfortable and recommended for reducing muscle fatigue.
- Modern design with an executive appearance
- Comfortable and highly adjustable
- Includes a remote with multiple options
- Only reclines slightly and doesn’t have an adjustable seat depth
Ficmax Gaming Chair With Massage Lumbar Support
This is one of few massage chairs that not only swivels but also has an adjustable tilt, rocking function, and reclining of up to 180º.
Its maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs, plus it has a retractable footrest, a neck pillow, and a lumbar pillow that delivers a massage based on vibrations.
Happy buyers recommend this chair for gaming and the office. It’s easy to assemble and comfort is one of its top features. It also looks incredible and is built with sturdy materials.
- Very attractive in different colors and models
- Appropriate for gaming and office work
- The massage pillow is perfect for a lower back massage
- The neck pillow may feel low for a very tall individual
Best Office Massage Desk Chair
After assembling for no more than 15 minutes, this model offers a very comfortable and supportive surface made from high-density sponge and PU material.
You can choose between 3 colors, each with lumbar support, armrests, and a headrest. The chair also features a slight vibration massage that you can control with a remote.
Customer reviews are excellent and ergonomic is one of its top features. Most people say the assembly is very quick, and it’s worth the money spent.
However, the massage function is not very deep.
- Very easy assembly
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- Padded armrests
- The massage function is not deep enough
Windaze Vibrating Massage Chair
If you came here looking for massage chairs, you’re probably looking for one that delivers more than an almost unnoticeable vibration.
This vibrating massage chair has 6 massage points and looks fantastic. It’s also very comfortable, with seat height, tilt tension, and reclining adjustments.
It holds up to 300 lbs and comes in two colors. There are many excellent customer reviews, but some people did not have a good experience.
Happy customers say it’s worth the money and comfort is one of its top features. Most low ratings have to do with the assembly, which isn’t easy at all.
- Includes 6 vibration points
- Appropriate for heavier people, up to 300 lbs
- Adjustable height, inclination, and tilt tension
- The assembly directions are incomplete or difficult to understand