If you share an office with coworkers, you’ll need a practical and comfortable conference room.
In this guide, you’ll find some excellent designs that are suitable for all types of offices.
Best Conference Room Table
- Features a spacious 10 ft tabletop
- Italian design with curved and very safe ends
- Sturdy materials with a 1” thick tabletop
- Cable management system through grommet holes
- Maximum load capacity of 250 lbs
This beautiful conference table is designed for a group of 6 people or more and comes in different sizes or colors.
Its design is sleek and elegant, plus it enables you to organize your wires through the 2 cable grommet holes in silver metal inserts.
Happy customers say that this conference table is easy to assemble, looks nice, and feels comfortable. It is worth the money spent and sturdiness is one of its top features.
- Spacious workspace
- Easy assembly
- Sturdy and comfortable
- Does not include power modules
Best Modern Conference Table
- Available in different sizes, from 8 ft to 16 ft
- 4 colors available
- Optional power modules
- 5 year warranty
If you’re looking for more than just a table, check out the additional features this model has to offer. It comes in multiple sizes and colors, all of which are 30” in height.
One of this table’s most modern features is its power and data modules. It includes 2 power ports, 1 open port, and 2 USB outlets. These come at an extra cost, but it’s worth it.
So far, the customer reviews on this model are excellent, even though there aren’t many.
Most people say that it’s very easy to assemble and looks modern in the conference room. It’s also sturdy but very heavy.
- Includes power and data modules
- Heavy and very sturdy
- Looks modern in many colors
- Doesn’t have many reviews
Best Wooden Conference Table
- Made of a laminate surface with a scratch-resistant coating
- Wooden base for maximum stability
- Designed to accommodate 4-6 people
- Includes a cable grommet for wire management
If you prefer a wooden conference table, consider this one. It comes in different colors, and you can choose between a medium-sized table (72×36”) or a larger model (96×42”).
It has a max load capacity of 200 lbs and a 1” thick table top with wire management.
According to happy customers, this is a very solid table, made of good-quality materials that’s easy to assemble. It is also sturdy but not very heavy.
- Sturdy and elegant
- Beautiful wooden design
- Includes wire management and adjustable levelers
- Wire management consists of only one grommet hole
Best Industrial Conference Table
- Manufactured in laminate with oak finish and steel frame
- Uses a crossbar design to increase stability
- Comfortable for up to 8 people
- Some assembly is required
If your office has an industrial design and you want something that stands out, this is a great model to consider. It has a modern design with a combination of metal and wood.
The table measures 94.49×41.34”, with a height of 29.53”. Unfortunately, there are no customer reviews as yet, but the table does look very reliable and spacious.
- Made with durable materials
- Accommodates up to 8 people
- Very stable and modern
- No customer reviews
Best Large Seminar Table
- Made from commercial-grade melamine and welded frames
- Includes locking casters on the legs for easier placement
- Features built-in power bars and USB outlets
- Measures 48x30” and 30” in height
This large conference table is a promising model with casters in its 4 legs. It has a spacious design with an extra thick table top of 1.5”.
It’s designed to create a larger space by joining different tables to accommodate as many people as you need.
So far, there are no reviews or questions. Thus, it is difficult to get a clear picture of the customer experience or potential problems that you may encounter.
- Includes casters in the legs
- Can be arranged in different sizes
- Includes a power bar and USB outlet
- Does not have customer reviews
Best Cheap Conference Table
- Affordable and modern design
- Made with engineered wood in a metal frame
- Includes cable grommet holes
- Measures 94.48x47.24x29.52”
This is an affordable conference table that has pretty much everything you need. It weighs 108 lbs and requires at least 2 people to assemble.
The table is made from a 0.59” particleboard in a metal frame and includes cable grommets to organize your wires. It also offers a comfortable workspace for 6 to 8 people.
There’s a limited number of reviews, but most people are very happy with their purchase. They say that the quality is excellent for the price, and it’s very easy to assemble.
- Easy to assemble
- Includes grommet holes for wire management
- Sturdy at an affordable price
- Tabletop thickness is only 0.59”
Other Recommended Tables
No products found.
No products found.
If you don’t have chairs and want to buy a complete set, this is one of the best models on the market. It comes in different sizes, with and without matching chairs.
The colors are all very beautiful, and the furniture is made from high-quality laminate.
Customer reviews are excellent and most people say that the price is great for the quality of the product.
- Beautiful and sturdy
- Affordable price
- Comes with matching chairs for an additional price
- Doesn’t feature a cable management system
If your office is limited to a few members, take a look at this model.
It’s made of laminate with stainless steel, plus has different bases, tabletops, and sizes available. It also comes in 9 different colors to choose from.
The reviews on this model are very positive, with happy customers saying that it’s very comfortable but somewhat expensive.
- Different colors, shapes, and sizes
- Accommodates 6 chairs
- Comfortable and sleek design
- Expensive compared to other models
This conference table is another great option, especially for those who prefer everything in white.
It has a 1.5” table top made from high-pressure PVC, plus you can opt for power modules, a presentation board, and a low wall cabinet at an extra cost.
The table also features wire management through 2 grommet holes, and has leveling glides in the feet.
Unfortunately, there aren’t enough reviews to evaluate the experience, but it’s a good option for those who prefer an individualized table with hand-picked features.
- Extra thick table top
- Includes power modules and other optional features at an extra cost
- Comes with leveling glides and grommet holes
- No customer reviews
If you’re looking for something really small because your conference table only needs space for 3 or 4 people, take a look at this model.
It’s made from engineered wood and has very sturdy wooden legs. The laminate is 1” thick and covered with an anti-scratch coating.
Customer reviews are overall positive and most people were very happy after receiving the table. They say it’s recommended for a small office and looks fantastic.
It’s also easy to put together and the price is affordable.
- Recommended for a small office
- You can choose between two colors
- Does not include wire management
This large conference has a beautiful wooden design with a complete system of grommet holes, a power module, data modules, and USB outlets.
Most reviews are very positive and many people are happy with the table’s impressive power center, which even has HDMI and ethernet ports.
The installation is easy to do, plus the table is heavy and sturdy.
- Complete power module with several connectivity options
- Spacious for 8 to 10 people
- Heavy and sturdy
- Only comes with one power module